Stalkers =O

5 Nov 2010

I feel Clever! 8-)

So over at the modeling forums on TS3 website, I am part of a modeling competion called xtreme bliss, the assignments revole around the body, we have had hair and eyes and now we are currently on Nude.

The 3rd assignment was to sell something but our model had to wear nothing, they were alowed to were acessories but that's it. Of course we had to cover up their private areas.

So for my assignment I decided to sell a..........LOLLYPOP!
I had alot fun with this assignment and thought I would share it with you gusy :D

FYI: If you are Amarican and are wondering why I put 50p, it bassicaly means 50 cent =]
Yes may seem expensive for a lolly but look at the size of it ;)


Bit rough around the edges of the licerish but it was super thin lol

No comments:

Post a Comment