Stalkers =O

4 Dec 2010

Eliminated =[

Eliminated by ONE point from xtreme bliss, oh well I got to the top 3.
The only thing that bugs me is I got this reward that could save me from elimination that i could use any time if I was going to be eliminated! Err what happened to that?
Confuzed yes x)
The other pictures were great, but personaly I thought I got the hardest one, hands, neck and legs
neck being easiest, hands also being easier as ea has LOADS of animations for them and I got legs, stuck with pose combining, so I went for a cute simple pose, but they expected more from me because I usally do courlful assignments, my orignal idea probably would have got me higher hehe pippi long stokings idea XD
Oh well hopefuly she will do a cycle 2 and I am so entering it >:D
well if im alowed hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment