Stalkers =O

19 Dec 2010

Everything Seems Different

So my dad died just over a year ago, not my first chirstmas without him. But still everything seems so different. I still expect him to knock my door to take me to his house ya'noo.
I guess everything happens for a reason, and fank gwad i still have my mum, but my dad...he was my dad...he was there for me and I'm a propper daddy's girl.
Brought Christmas tree for his grave, fake snow and balls on it. Looks so cute, it's only a small one. Oh and holly reaf.
Snow, he loved snow. I like to make the most of it tbh. It gives me amazing memories. That I just want to stay...
I'm scared that his face will fade away but I know it won't happen...

Anyway just me expressing how I am feeling, don't bother commenting if ya dont wanna lmao

Stacie xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss Pixie!
    My best friend died nearly four years ago, and Christmas always feels strange for me now too. It's not a horrible feeling, certainly not good-but I do feel closer to her than I would the rest of the year if that makes sense...

    Well I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, and that your spirits can be lifted by your father's memory.

    ReplyDelete