Stalkers =O

16 May 2011

Back...

Yes I'm back, well really I never left, just left the blogging side of simming, why? because i forgot my damn password! whoopsie
Anyway the only reason I remembered about this was because a CERTAIN SOMEONE decided to tell me I never update and because that CERTAIN SOMEONE wants me to I did, I hope that CERTAIN SOMEONE is happy now :~)
So what's been going on since I havn't been blogging:
* My comps finished apart from beauty as we are waiting for the finale person to hand in
I do plan on reopening weird or wonderful cycle 3 as it died... just like cycle 2 until I re did the whole cycle :P
And yes a new cycle of Stand out will be up as soon as the silly forums work >.<

* Started a new Magazine, yup charmed magazine my co-editor and also winner or cycle 1 stand out is simanims. she is truly awesome :')
Issue one is currently underway and once it is released of course I will blog.

* My ingame pics and editing are slowing improving heres some pics:

Improvment me thinks ;)

* I won cycle 3 of Simply me wooo go me first competion I won...ever :D
not sure where I put the siggie :/
anyway heres the pics I won with:

The first Pic - We had to choose a month to represent and do it as if it would be a calender picture, I choose october of course, mainly because this is when my birthday is and when halloween is =D
Second Pic - Movie Poster, I choose to do romeo and juliet
Third Pic - Show our model as an animal, I went a slightly different way about this and showed her as an animal masquot.

So thats me all updated, hope you guys didn't forget me :'(

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaay, can't wait to see more faerie folk pics,
    Your ingames are <3 <3

    ReplyDelete