Stalkers =O

20 May 2011

ONE HAPPY PIXIE

Yes, yes like the title says I am one happy pixie,
I have been ill all day, and so I decide to turn on my lappy go and play a little sims but I usally check the forums because CYCLE 2 OF STAND OUT IS UP (hehe advertising) and ms3b because i lurvve that blog, anyway i came across this:

YES SCENE HAIR FOR SIMS, I AM GOING TO MARRY NEWSEA NOW XD
I have been waiting for some decent scene hair for a VERRYYY long time, now the only downside is the fact it's subscriber, but I'm not fussed about that as PSMBD will help me out when they put it up thta is, anyway this actually made me feel a lil happier in my self...

Teehe such a sucker for stuffs like this...

2 comments:

  1. That actually looks pretty good! I'm not into the scene stuff but I'd download this. Thx for the heads up ^_^

    ReplyDelete