Stalkers =O

22 May 2011

Stuff, stuff and more stuffz

Okaa, I don't really like it, I think the only good-ish outcme of this picture was the hair drawing :/
Oh well I still entered it to see what people think, i need to practice my editing my ingame is slowly gettin there ;D


^ Eh talk about disapointing xD

Now for the Magazine Shit

So due toa lot of people not resoding, I am again reopening the sign ups ready for next issue, yes there will be a few new positions avalible, and opening a few spots in current positions, heres what I have in mind:

Ad Creators x 3
Modeling coach x 1
Photographer (editor!) x 2
Fashionista x 1
Q&A x1

That's it for the moment :)

The issue will be realeased first of june no matter if the people hand in or not, we will just do their assignments we gave to them >.<


I am thinking abut doing a legacy but it would just be pictures from my private legacy which is nearly on generation two, it wouldn't be put in chapters or anything. Maybe when I have the motivation then I will xD

Oh and just thought I would share an pic I found on google that i lurve

No comments:

Post a Comment